1. Remove and retain all miscellaneous hardware from the unit (i.e. power supply, USB cable etc.).
2. Place the unit inside a protective material (if possible), and wrap it with a good layer of protective material, ensuring immobility (for hard drives). When shipping a memory card/USB Flash drives, we suggest you use a bubble envelope.
3. If shipping more than one device at once, make sure you wrap each one separately with bubble wrap.
4. Complete the work order emailed to you, or fill out the shipping form below, and include it with your package. Don't forget to sign your name!
5. We recommend shipping via air service to minimize handling. Using a tracking number will also allow you to monitor its whereabouts as it makes its way to us.
No matter what type of storage device you ship to us, please try to protect it the best you can.